[OpenLayers-Dev] Problem with Firefox on Navtoolbar

Christopher Schmidt crschmidt at metacarta.com
Fri Sep 14 07:05:39 EDT 2007

On Fri, Sep 14, 2007 at 12:20:58PM +0200, Antonio Volpicelli wrote:
> Hi devs,
> I am trying to use NavToolbar Control but seems that it doesn't work
> fine on Firefox and Opera
> It seems that the active area when I click is not on the arrow images.
> For the UP arrow the active area is some pixels at bottom right of the
> arrow image.
> For the DOWN arrow it is at top right of the arrow image
> The LEFT arrows doesn't work at all
> The RIGHT arrow works fine.
> So I tried the live example
> http://www.openlayers.org/dev/examples/navtoolbar.html and this has the
> same problem.

That's a weird-ass bug. Don't know why it's happening.

Adding the following to your style.css or your page will fix it in FF (
don't have IE handy, please test and report back!):

.olControlNavToolbar {
    width:0px;
        height:0px;
        }

I'll file this as a ticket and make sure it goes in for 2.5, or some
other similar fix.

Thanks for the report!