[OpenLayers-Dev] Fix for issue #327: ka-Map overlays

Pedro Simonetti Garcia pedrosimonetti at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 09:54:13 EDT 2008

Hi folks,

After some discussion with Paul [1]
<http://trac.openlayers.org/changeset/1>about the directory structure
isse, I've made some changes as he suggested.
So, the patch that sould be used is this second version I'm publishing in
the issue tracker [2].

[1] <http://trac.openlayers.org/changeset/1>
http://www.nabble.com/Patch-for-a-ka-Map-cached-layer-tp16623387p16623662.html

 [2] http://trac.openlayers.org/ticket/327

The patch for the KaMapCache layer with the proper modifications comes next.

My best regards,

Pedro Simonetti.