[OpenLayers-Dev] Patch for the Brazilian Portuguese Dictonary

Pedro Simonetti Garcia pedrosimonetti at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 10:43:00 EDT 2008

Hi Devs,

Here's a simple one: the patch for the brazilian portuguese.

During the translation process I've noted some things I would
like to point out.

In 'minZoomLevelError' definition, the "That this" is wrong isn't?
It should be "this" or "that" only. Next in 'minZoomLevelError',
theres a mention on "min/max resolution setting". This shouldn't
be minScale/maxScale?

  'minZoomLevelError':
      "with the FixedZoomLevels-descendent layers. That this " +
      "use min/max resolution setting as described here: " +

Another small thing. On 'getLayerWarning' the "either" should
be removed.

  'getLayerWarning':

      "Most likely, this is because the ${layerLib} library " +
      "script was either not correctly included.<br><br>" +

One question. Is a desired feature to make a auto-detect
language on OL startup? I think this could be a good feature.

What's the best method to activate a different language
with the actual API?

I'm opening a new ticket to this patch:
http://trac.openlayers.org/ticket/1519

regards,