[OpenLayers-Dev] Draw a polygon on the map

Darko Radiceski radiceski at gmail.com
Sun Apr 27 08:04:28 EDT 2008

Dear all,

I have been playing for the last few hours with no success to draw a polygon
through code.

What i would like to do is:

I have a button that when i press it returns me the bouds of a particular
aerial image. That is 4 pairs of Lat,Lon for the image polygon.

I would like to get those coordinates and from that generate a polygon that
i can show on the map to represent the extent of that image.

Is that possible?

Any help for doing that please?

I really apreciate your help.

Cheers