[OpenLayers-Dev] 2.7 ticket list

Pedro Simonetti Garcia pedrosimonetti at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 21:10:14 EDT 2008

Christopher,

This is not a reason to fork a project!

Okay, you've convinced myself :)

Since OL is a front-end application, isn't appropriate to
maintaing server code in it.

I'll create an account in OL's track to get involved with the
KaMapCache layer.

Meanwhile, I'll communicate with the ka-Map list, and start
writing a basic how-to ka-Map+OL. If there's anyone else
interested in help, it will me much appreciated.

regards,

Pedro Simonetti.