[OpenLayers-Dev] Draw a polygon on the map

Pedro Simonetti Garcia pedrosimonetti at gmail.com
Sun Apr 27 10:04:00 EDT 2008

Hi Darko,

Sorry, whe you said "bouds" I thought that you was talking about a
rectangle.

I don't know how to do it. I've looked at the documentation, but I didn't
find info on
that. But I suggest you take a look at the source code of the
OpenLayers.Control.DrawFeatute.

I hope this helps,

regards,

Pedro Simonetti.