[OpenLayers-Dev] Draw a polygon on the map

Darko Radiceski radiceski at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 19:47:54 EDT 2008

Hello all,

Just a note back in regards to what i was trying to do.

I managed to achieve the drawing of polygons and points using the WKT
aproach.

I know what feature i need to draw so i can create the WKT phrase, pass it
to the parser and then draw that.

Works like a charm:)

If anyone needs any help on it or would like to see the code just email us.

Sincerely
Darko