[OpenLayers-Dev] make wms tile retrieved fit the div map space?

Darko Radiceski radiceski at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 21:15:00 EDT 2008

Dear all,

I have been having some problems with the wms specification and its display
in open layers.

I have a div tag that is width 360px and height 220 px. I create a new map
and add to it a wms layer. For the wms layer i specify singleTime:true.

What happens is the tile i get back does not fit the visible area in the div
tag to the max.

Is it possible to make some configuration changes or write some extra code
to make the response fit the available visible area to its best pottential?

Any ideas would be apreciated.

Sincerely
Dan

--