[OpenLayers-Dev] loadingpanel addin

Erik Uzureau euzuro at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 23:07:19 EDT 2008

Hi Bart,

I wasn't able to follow the link from the wiki/Addins/LoadingPanel
page to see this thing in action, which is a little frustrating. I
did, however, look over the patch in #102 and I think my comments are
exactly what tschaub put in his comment. I don't know if any work has
been done on the loading panel since then or not, but in my eyes this
code is burningly close to being ready and I think it will be of great
use to people -- a really great Addin.

Can you maybe point us to the latest version of the code (preferably
in one .patch file)?

Erik