[OpenLayers-Dev] Text Layer and loadstart

Bart van den Eijnden (OSGIS) bartvde at osgis.nl
Fri Aug 22 12:42:16 EDT 2008

Hi Erik,

I haven't been using the Text layer that much lately to be honest, but
this changeset looks to have fixed that issue.

Though if I read the code correctly, it seems that loadstart is
triggered twice? First in moveTo and then in loadText? This was fixed
for GeoRSS [1], but maybe not for Text.

[1] http://trac.openlayers.org/ticket/1580

Best regards,
Bart