[OpenLayers-Dev] Call for votes: Bookmark Control

Eric Lemoine eric.c2c at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 13:18:28 EDT 2008

+1

I'd have a couple questions related to addins though. Are addins bound
to a particular OL version? What if a addin doesn't work with trunk,
can this block a release? Do we plan to have unit tests for addins ?
Will they be part of OL unit tests ? Maybe these maintainance issues
have already been worked out, if so I'd appreciate if someone could
summarize the way we deal with that.

Eric