[OpenLayers-Dev] Call for Votes: LoadingPanel addin

Erik Uzureau euzuro at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 15:19:16 EDT 2008

I would say that the loadingpanel code is solid and that this bug is
probably due to an inconsistency
in the 'loadstart' / 'loadend' event triggering in the OpenLayers
library itself.

...for which reason I would say that this should not impede the
officialization of loadingpanel
as an addin. Au contraire, it should only serve as an impetus for the
rest of us to get our loading
event triggerring working correctly

Erik