[OpenLayers-Dev] need help of OpenLayers

Yaping Luo yapingluo2002 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 29 14:02:54 EDT 2008

I am new to OpenLayers, I can not really find a thorough tutorial. I urgently need help for tooltips:

1. How to add two different tooltips to the two previous and next button created by this one object: new OpenLayers.Control.NavigationHistory()?

2. How to add different tooltips to all the buttons (like  4 arrows, zoom in and zoom out buttons) created by this one object: new OpenLayers.Control.PanZoomBar?

3. where I can find or buy the tutorial or books of OpenLayers?

Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,

Sarah