[OpenLayers-Dev] Map services supported by OpenLayers

Abdul Rauf raufbutt at gmail.com
Sun Dec 7 14:09:12 EST 2008

Thanks for your reply. I've been through these layers but not all of them
are map services and some support vector graphic data.Would you please help
me to figure out the exact map services out of this list of layers and any
other if you know

Regards

On Sun, Dec 7, 2008 at 6:06 PM, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S <ks at geograf.dk