[OpenLayers-Dev] [OpenLayers-Users] WMS GetCapabilities parser

bartvde at osgis.nl bartvde at osgis.nl
Tue Dec 9 09:09:20 EST 2008

Hi Andreas,

I'll look into solving issue 1, good catch. I agree on 2) and 3).

With 4) I don't really agree, since 0.1 is a very arbitrary used version
by Mapserver. Since it is the version of the application schema, it should
not be used at all IMHO. I think the person calling the parser is
responsible for putting the version in the constructor, since he also knew
the version when doing the DescribeFeatureType request (version is a URL
parameter there). I've used this approach in the test cases. What do you
think?

Best regards,
Bart