[OpenLayers-Dev] OpenLayers and Virtual Earth version 5 +

Paul Huey huey.paul at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 07:58:04 EST 2008

Hi All,

Can anyone help please.

I am using Virtual Earth version 5 and 6 and have problems utilising
OpenLayers.

I can get OpenLayers to work with version 3 and 4 of VE but not in the
latest versions.

What happens is that the VE tiles are drawn but I have no control of VE,
either panning/zooming changing 2D/3D / Running the VE JS functions. etc..
etc..

Does anyone have any experience with VE5 + and openlayers and if so any idea
how to get round my particular problem.

The problem I have can be easily tested using the VE openlayers html and
changing the script line from version 3 to 5.

Many thanks,

Paul....