[OpenLayers-Dev] Integration with Oracle Maps.

LewInMadrid LCLARK at GENASYS.COM
Mon Jan 21 09:38:11 EST 2008

I'm interested in using OpenLayers with Oracle Maps.
Has anyone already thought about doing this?
Oracle Maps has its own tiling standard, JavaScript API etc. but I would
prefer to use the MapLayers API.
Assuming that this is virgin territory, could anyone give me some tips on
where to start analyzing the development effort? My priority would be the
Base Map Layer and then the vector layers (FOI, Redline and Information
layers in Oracle-Speak).

Saludos,
Lewis.