[OpenLayers-Dev] Patch for Proj4js gauss projection

Mike Adair madair at dmsolutions.ca
Mon Jan 28 09:36:10 EST 2008

Martin,

Yes that was an issue in the gauss code and the fix is now committed to
the proj4js svn.

Developers should be aware that not all of the projection class code has
been verified/tested/validated yet.  I am working on completing that as
time permits and the need arises.

For the record, as of today, the following projection classes work (or
should work).  These are the 'proj=' parameter in the proj
initialization string: utm, lcc, tmerc, merc, stere, gauss, sterea, aea.
And the following classes are not validated yet: aeqd, eqdc, equi, laea,
mill, moll, omerc, ortho, poly, sinu, vandg

Mike