[OpenLayers-Dev] OpenLayers and prototype

Erik Uzureau euzuro at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 15:36:48 EST 2008

specifically, the

OpenLayers.Ajax
OpenLayers.Events
OpenLayers.Class
OpenLayers.Util

classes all contain (I believe all of) the bits and pieces of
prototype that we decided to keep. We simply changed the namespace to
avoid conflicts.

If you are finding some problems in working with prototype.js, PLEASE
email this list with a report because we are very anxious to know
about this.

regards,
erik