[OpenLayers-Dev] SVG viewbox problem with minScale

Eric Lemoine eric.c2c at gmail.com
Sun Jul 27 10:51:24 EDT 2008

You indeed found a bug. Can you open a ticket and attach some code to
help developpers reproduce it.

Do you observe the same problem if you dont go beyond the 15000 px?
I.e. go in range, pan w/o going beyond the limit, go out of range,
pan, and go back in range. I'm trying to understand whether the
problem comes from the code relating to the 15000px limit.

Thanks. Eric