[OpenLayers-Dev] SVG viewbox problem with minScale

Alexandre Dube adube at mapgears.com
Mon Jul 28 16:45:09 EDT 2008

Hi Eric,

  The location is correct.  It is ok to have a 15000px limit and that
works perfectly.

  To fix the bug, I think when the code checks the resolution, if it's
the same than before, it should also check the location of one of our
feature position...  If it's near our 15000px limit ( let's say more
than 14000px for example ) it should change the left-top value of the
renderer.

  That way, even if we zoom out or pan, if we get out of our 15000px
limit, features will continue to be displayed.

  What do you think ?

Alexandre

--
Alexandre Dubé