[OpenLayers-Dev] SVG viewbox problem with minScale

Eric Lemoine eric.c2c at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 08:38:22 EDT 2008

Hi. Still i'm not convinced the problem is related to the pixel limit.
When the layer is back to in range i tend to think that this.left and
this.top should be reset to zero, which isn't the case today because
from the renderer perspective it's like resolution has never changed.
One way to solve this would be to have the layer pass the renderer the
zoomChanged boolean value when calling setExtent, and have the
renderer rely on that value to know whether resolution's changed.
Although this will probably work in the "going back in range"
situation, i'm not sure it'll work in the "going back to visible"
situation, which must also be dealt with. Unless setVisibility(true)
does pass zoomChanged=true to the layer moveTo call. This to be check,
which i cant do at the moment. Regards. Eric