[OpenLayers-Dev] IE8 beta

Nathan Gerber ngerber999 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 15:13:07 EDT 2008

I have tested with IE8 beta 1 and it is horribly messed up. Google Maps
won't even render properly so its not limited to OpenLayers rendering
improperly. I wouldn'y plan on trying to make it work until its nearing
Release Candidate stages as it appears Microsoft will be doing some
significant work for the next revision (beta 2).
--
Nathan Gerber