[OpenLayers-Dev] OL-Based GeoEditor

Burgholzer,Robert rwburgholzer at deq.virginia.gov
Tue Jun 17 08:33:00 EDT 2008

Sorry to delay the response, I have been offline for a few days.

The reason I sent the PG thread was that I thought that it would be easier to use that method to split the line, since select-feature.html has the "select" part, and the "draw a line" part.  Then, using the pg function, you could manage the "split" part.

Robert W. Burgholzer
Surface Water Modeler
Office of Water Supply and Planning
rwburgholzer at deq.virginia.gov