[OpenLayers-Dev] displaying data at multiple levels through open layers wms

Darko Radiceski radiceski at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 04:26:28 EDT 2008

Dear all,

I have a raster that contains millions of point published through Arc IMS in
a WMS service. I am trying to design a way to limit the number of points
that get displayed based on the map zoom level. I have numbered the levels
on the database side.

Is it possible to somehow in the WMS call for Open Layers to include the
zoom level that would be used at the Arc IMS side to select the wanted
features?

Cheers
Dan
--