[OpenLayers-Dev] singleTile and multiple map resizes

Bart van den Eijnden (OSGIS) bartvde at osgis.nl
Wed Mar 5 08:24:58 EST 2008

Hi list,

I've noticed the problem of a hanging LoadingPanel when the user tries to
resize the map quickly after a previous resize (so when the tiles have not
yet loaded).

So something is wrong with the loadstart/loadend event handling, as far as I
can tell since the removeTileMonitoringHooks is called maybe after loadstart
has been fired, and loadend will never come anymore for this tile. But this
is my guess currently. If I have an empty onMapResize function in Grid.js
this problem does not occur.

Is anybody able to reproduce this behaviour or has ideas on how to fix this?
I am using trunk.

Best regards,
Bart

--