[OpenLayers-Dev] singleTile and multiple map resizes

Bart van den Eijnden (OSGIS) bartvde at osgis.nl
Wed Mar 5 09:19:54 EST 2008

If I leave out the clearGrid call all is fine. I don't really get why the
clearGrid is needed there, I don't notice any weird side effects if I leave
it out.

This was introduced in ticket 886, Andreas, are you able to explain why this
call was needed?

In 1207 the call to initSingleTile was removed since it caused the layers to
be drawn twice, so I am wondering if clearGrid is really necessary here.

Best regards,
Bart

--
Bart van den Eijnden