[OpenLayers-Dev] Web-based Configuration using Mapbuilder for GSoC 2008

Tharindu Mathew mccloud35 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 12:51:52 EDT 2008

Hi,

I'm interested in this project and is looking for an  oppurtunity to learn
the technologies associated with this project. But my experience with
JavaScript is limited. I have manly used Java as my language and worked with
XML web services, spring framework, etc in Java.

Will my limited JavaScript experience be a problem in this project? If not,
how may I gather more knowledge for this project?

Tharindu