[OpenLayers-Dev] Summer of Code: Why two 'web-based configuration' ideas?

Roald de Wit rdewit at users.sourceforge.net
Sun Mar 16 18:50:05 EDT 2008

Hi Lorenzo,

On Sun, 2008-03-16 at 23:24 +0100, Lorenzo Becchi wrote:
> I've just seen I've lost the meeting. sorry

The meeting is tomorrow, not today, so you can still make it! I think
something went wrong with the link provided (but the times in the email
are the correct ones).

These should be the correct dates and times (Cameron, please correct me
if I'm wrong):

Place    Time
Sydney    Tue 06:00
Amsterdam (Central European Time)    Mon 20:00
New York (Eastern Standard Time)    Mon 14:00
Los Angeles (Western Standard Time)    Mon 11:00
Greenwich Mean Time    Mon 19:00
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2008&month=3&day=17&hour=19&min=0&sec=0&p1=240&p2=16&p3=179&p4=137

Regards,

Roald

--
Roald de Wit
Software Engineer
roald.dewit at lisasoft.com

Commercial Support for Open Source GIS Software
http://lisasoft.com/LISAsoft/SupportedProducts/