[OpenLayers-Dev] Summer of Code: Why two 'web-based configuration' ideas?

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 17:38:03 EDT 2008

Hi Lorenzo,
We discussed this in the mapbuilder team meeting today. Logs at:
http://uwyn.com/drone/log/bevinbot/mapbuilder/20080317

If you are free sometime, it would be good to have 10 minutes with you
to discuss it. I'll be hanging out at irc://freenode.net on #mapbuilder
(listening) and #openlayers (silent unless I hear my name).
Also contactable via other means - see bottom of http://cameron.shorter.net

--
Cameron Shorter
Geospatial Systems Architect