[OpenLayers-Dev] Summer of Code: Why two 'web-based configuration' ideas?

Lorenzo Becchi lorenzo at ominiverdi.com
Wed Mar 19 21:15:46 EDT 2008

I'm nobody from the PSC, so I don't know how it has been decided to
merge Mapbuilder Ideas with OL's ones.

 From one side I found it cool to work on a WebMapping stack where OL is
used as JS mapping library. So programmers from different projects, as
Mapbuilder, as Mapguide-Fusion, CAmp2Camp, ecc. can share their common
effort in common libs.

the question:
is, merging MapBuilder SoC Ideas, a good idea in matter of common
interest between all contributing projects?

my very poor 0.02 euro

Lorenzo