[OpenLayers-Dev] OWS Manager as AddIn

Erik Uzureau euzuro at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 14:35:38 EDT 2008

Lorenzo,

Looks like a great start! When you have things polished and ready to go,
please send another email to the dev list asking for a review by the PSC. We
will look it over, make comments, etc. and then eventually get the directory
set up in /addins and be good to go!

Thanks for your work on this, great to see the addins concept gaining
interest
Erik