[OpenLayers-Dev] OWS Manager as AddIn

Arnd Wippermann arnd.wippermann at web.de
Mon Mar 24 14:27:33 EDT 2008

Hi,

very nice work.

I'm looking myself at WMC and it's a wonderful way to work with different
map environments. You should keep in mind, that OL have great vector
capabilities (WFS, KML, etc). I dont know, if it is the right way, but I
have put the parameters for these layers into the WMC <Extension> and it
works.

In your WMC you have the service misspelled. It is OGC:WMS.

Arnd Wippermann