[OpenLayers-Dev] Openlayers 2.5 doesn't draw vectors correctly in firefox and opera??? but ok in Explorer !!!

Lynn ERD lynn.dewitt at noaa.gov
Tue Mar 25 12:11:16 EDT 2008

Hi Esteban,
  Have you been able to solve this problem?  I am seeing exactly the same
thing.  Vectors drawn on the Google satellite base layer are fine in IE but
"move" when you pan in Firefox.  I have never had this problem with any
other base layer.  I've tried several things mentioned in some other lists,
including converting to spherical mercator, with no luck.

Lynn

Esteban olm wrote:
when I insert a vector in the vector layer, ONLY IN EXPLORER is
drawn ok, in firefox and in opera the vector...
... layer doesn't fin correctly in the center of the marker (the point wich
represents the center of the marker is also a vertex of the vector).
And yes, I have centered the icon in the map :).
The problem is that the layer "moves" when I pan the map.