[OpenLayers-Dev] Openlayers 2.5 doesn't draw vectors correctly in firefox and opera??? but ok in Explorer !!!

Esteban olm esteban.olm at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 13:34:49 EDT 2008

Hi!

No, I haven't solved the problem, and it's very important for me, but I
haven't finded any solution :(
I have not been able to solve this problems, but... no one has the same
error???

I'm very surprised nobody has answer with the same problem !!

I don't do any coordinates convertion, so I don't now how to do it, but I
can not undestand how is possible nobody has seen this... bug?

PLEASE HELPPPPPP !!! :)