[OpenLayers-Dev] why are there 2+ img locations?

Dejung Gewissler dejung.gewissler at oit.state.nj.us
Wed Mar 26 16:08:36 EDT 2008

Thank you. Indeed it is good.

I did a search for the string ".svg" in the lib folder and found only
the renderer SVG. So it *seems* that the images in openlayers\art aren't
used anymore.

Is there a preference among the development folks as to which one of the
other two they prefer?

I have not created a patch before, but would like to help out by doing
so. Before I get started, I wanted to get feedback about the location of
the images. It seems fitting though that the theme folder would hold all
images related to the style of OpenLayers.

-Dejung

--
*Dejung Gewissler*
New Jersey Office of Information Technology

609.777.3754