[OpenLayers-Dev] Runtime error in IE with standard version of openlayers and OSM

Andy Deakin andy.deakin at pcmend.net
Wed Mar 26 19:58:30 EDT 2008

Hi Guys,

I have been using the OSM and OpenLayers
(http://openlayers.org/api/OpenLayers.js) maps for a while now in
firefox, but when I view the site in IE (6 or 7, same problem) I get the
following error:

A Runtime Error has occured....
Line 488
Error: 'undefined' is null or is not an object

I have not noticed this before, but that could be because I normally use
firefox.
Any ideas?

On a slightly different note, I have linestrings and other vector items
on a map, which disappear at zoomlevel 13, and can't seem to get them to
stay around for zoom levels 14,15 or 16. Any suggestions?

Cheers,
Andy