[OpenLayers-Dev] ZoomBox Rubberband Div Bug?

Getman, Daniel J. getmandj at ornl.gov
Thu May 1 15:01:49 EDT 2008

I noticed in the new build (2.6) that adding a Navigation control
somehow makes the zoomBox rubber band div invisible. The zoom in still
occurs, and is accurate as far as I can tell, but the div indicating the
dragged box does not show up.

This is easily reproduced by adding the Navigation control to the WMS
example. In the previous version of OpenLayers, this did not affect the
rubber band showing up with the zoom tool. In the current version,
adding that control has the effect of making the rubber band div
invisible.

I only suspect a bug because of the two versions behaving differently;
however, I am sure that it is possible I am somehow abusing the lib.
Please let me know what you think.

Dan