[OpenLayers-Dev] Problem paning, zooming and using any editing toolbar in a map

Darko Radiceski radiceski at gmail.com
Mon May 12 10:24:09 EDT 2008

Dear all,

I have a div tag:

height:400px;"></div>

where a load my maps as described in the spherical-mercator.html example.

The map loads just fine inside. Its just when i try to use the hand too do
pan around the map does not repond to it. It responds to double click and
zoom. But it does not respond to dragging. Also just to test i added the
panzoombar and tried to use the panning from there using the little panning
triangles. They would not work too. The zoom scroll works however.

If i alos try to use the "Hold Shift and drag" to zoom that also works.

Any suggestions as to why my map is not repondive?

Cheers

Dan

--
Radiceski Darko