[OpenLayers-Dev] Finding A Specific Old Version of a Way

Christopher Schmidt crschmidt at metacarta.com
Tue May 13 02:56:08 EDT 2008

Anyone who knows Rails,

Is there a way to select a specific version of an old way?

I know that for a given way, there is an old_ways array (or I think
there is). What I want, though, is a way to say "for way #23921312, give
me version #1".

When I asked about this vaguely on Sunday, it seemed that messing with
the model itself was the only way to do this, but I'm assuming I just
misunderstood.

In Django, I'd do something akin to:

old_way = OldWay.objects.get(id=23931312, version=1)

I don't know what the Rails equivilant is. Anyone know?

(Is there a tutorial I should read on Rails to answer this?)