[OpenLayers-Dev] ArcGIS server 9.2 support for OL

mpriour mpriour at kestrelcomputer.com
Fri May 16 12:21:58 EDT 2008

We have actually used it in 2 applications to great success. Though we did
have to get some help from the author to properly configure some of the
parameters on a near polar projection system.
There was no significant difference in performance between this and any
other pre-rendered tile retrival layer.
Matt Priour
Kestrel Computer Consulting