[OpenLayers-Dev] OSGeo mentor for Erik Hazzard?

Erik Hazzard enoex1 at gmail.com
Fri May 23 16:19:50 EDT 2008

I've updated my proposal a bit along with a more detailed analysis of how I
am incorporating OLON into my project.  The updated proposal and more
details can be found at ( http://vasir.net/gsocblog/ ).  Comments are
welcome :).  I look forward to talking about about the best way forward from
here and discussing the project further with my mentor.
-Erik