[OpenLayers-Dev] Spending Sponsorship Money

Erik Uzureau euzuro at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 18:07:14 EST 2008

...well, I think that all this was just about enough to kill any momentum we
may have had going there
with this sponsorship idea. As usual, too many conflicting ideas and too
little resources (resources!)
to implement them with. Just another day in freesoftwarelandia.:-)

Seems to me like the best thing we can salvage from this is maybe a reform
of the PSC? I'll send a new thread.