[OpenLayers-Dev] clearing handlers

Eric Lemoine eric.c2c at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 01:09:31 EST 2008

I guess Bart is saying that the RegularPolygon handler has an API
method named "clear" (which clear the sketch layer's renderer and
destroy the features in that layer), which the other drawing handlers
don't have. I'm personally wondering why "clear" is in an API method
in the reg polygon handler in the first place. Eric