[OpenLayers-Dev] clearing handlers

Bart van den Eijnden (OSGIS) bartvde at osgis.nl
Fri Nov 7 03:13:59 EST 2008

Right that was my concern, and my use case used to be (the bug is now
fixed fortunately) clearing the sketch layer of the measure control.
Since the measure control can have different types of Handlers I would
now need to do different things according to which is the underlying
Handler.

Btw the bug was that when using the mouse wheel for zooming, the measure
geometry would not scale so it needed to be cleared.

Best regards,
Bart