[OpenLayers-Dev] Cluster strategy getResolution bug ?

Alexandre Dube adube at mapgears.com
Fri Nov 7 16:30:04 EST 2008

Hi devs,

  I got a problem using the cluster strategy.  At first, it didn't
seemed to work at all.  I always got the same number of feature with or
without the cluster strategy applied.  After a few search, I found out
the problem was at line 143 : *var* resolution =
*this*.layer.getResolution();

  I just replaced the line for : *var* resolution =
*this*.layer.map.getResolution(); and it worked.

  The reason is :

  My base layer has 10 fixed scales ( which gives 10 resolutions), from
0 to 9.  My vector layer has only 7, which represents resolutions 3 to 9
of the base layer's scales, but the vector layer itself has his own
scales array from 0 to 6.  So, the line 143 which called resolution 3
from the base layer calls resolution 3 from the vector layer, which is
wrong !

  Anyone else noticed this ?

--
Alexandre Dubé