[OpenLayers-Dev] Call for Votes: LoadingPanel addin

Ivan Grcic ivan.grcic at geofoto.hr
Tue Nov 11 04:30:02 EST 2008

Tnx Bart, i didnt know that z-indexes are set according to order of
adding them to the map. It works fine like that!

But thers other problem now.. I have option to enable/disable
laodingPanel control, and control.activate() &  control.deactivate()
deosnt seem to function... so then I completely remove/add control,
something like:
	if(checked){
		map.addControl(new OpenLayers.Control.LoadingPanel());
	}
	else {
		map.removeControl(map.getControlsByClass('OpenLayers.Control.LoadingPanel')[0]);
	}

and then laodingPanel control comes up again with same problem. Is
there a way to get lowest z-index and then set laodingPanel below it?

Tnx,
Ivan

--
Ivan Grcic