[OpenLayers-Dev] PSC Vote on Sponsorship Doc

Erik Uzureau euzuro at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 12:37:20 EST 2008

Also, FWIW, we have our first sponsor lined up and ready to donate, as soon
as we can come to an agreement on these things.

It's for a participation that chris schmidt and I made in a survey for some
research about successful open source projects...
they want to donate to us but don't know how. It's a relatively minor sum,
but it will be our first, exciting donation.

Erik