[OpenLayers-Dev] Additional Documentation

Jacolin Yves yjacolin at free.fr
Thu Nov 13 07:33:40 EST 2008

Le Thursday 13 November 2008 13:02:56 Christopher Schmidt, vous avez écrit :
> I believe that translations of documents could also be managed this way:
> simply have a spherical_mercator.fr.rst document alongside the English
> one, for example.

Hi Christopher,

Great to hear this :) I would prefer using something like the OSGeo journal
[1]  and add a locate flag to your build command to build only documentation
for one langage.

But whatever you choose, I will work on the french translation :)

Y.
[1] http://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/journal/volume_4/
--
Yves Jacolin