[OpenLayers-Dev] Implemented a few features in our branch

Tim Schaub tschaub at opengeo.org
Thu Nov 13 16:35:09 EST 2008

Hey-

Dustin Parker wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I've implemented a few features in our local copy of OpenLayers that we
> needed for one of our projects. (I work for Forward Slope, Inc; contact
> info in my signature).  If you are interested in integrating any of
> these into OpenLayers, I'd be happy to supply patches/set up a sandbox.
> If some of these have already been implemented and we're just behind the
> times, let me know!

This is a really impressive list of features.  Looks like you have done
some great work.

It would be terrific to see this as a list of tickets with patches.
That is obviously a lot of work.  If there are features that you think
are easier to contribute, please ask for any help you need.

Tim

--
Tim Schaub
OpenGeo - http://opengeo.org